Friday, May 17, 2013

Product Line Rave: Michael Todd True Organics

 So obviously by the title you can tell that I'm in love with a new line of skincare! I have been using the Michael Todd True Organics line since December and can confidently say I attribute my improved skin to their products. Not only do I love that their products are formulated without all the bad stuff, but they are effective products for my acne prone and blemished skin which is awesome!


The picture above shows all the products I have tried from the line, minus one other bottle which I think I threw away already. It's crazy to think that I have positive things to say about each product! I am not affiliated with the brand what so ever,  I seriously just love the products!





So just a little recap of the line in a nutshell (info taken from their website):
  • Made in the U.S. with certified organic ingredients, without added water and free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrance or artificial dyes.
  • All MICHAEL TODD true organics are formulated without potentially harmful parabens, sulfates, artificial coloring, synthetic dyes, mineral oil, phthalates or triclosan so you can use our products without health concerns
  • Cruelty Free.  MICHAEL TODD has never participated in animal testing on our products or ingredients.
Lately I have been trying to make more of an effort to eat right but it's funny that most of us (including myself) don't think about the products we put on our skin that do eventually absorb into our body and can still affect us. I'm not gonna preach too much on this subject because my knowledge is quite small on the topic, but I do know the less chemicals the better...for anything. I'm not a die hard product "label reader" by any means nor do I swear off items because there are parabens in them. I use what works, I'm just happy that happens to be products that aren't harmful to me. It's the best win/win situation really.

To my knowledge, the only place you can purchase these items is online. I order through their website: michaeltoddtrueorganics.com. There are tons of products and they are organized by skin concerns. They have great combo sets which I think are great affordable options if you are just trying the line for the first time. I also believe when you first purchase you get 20% off your order plus when you shop  anytime after that, you get a 20% off discount for being a loyal customer! Don't quote me on that, but I have made 3 purchases with them now and I have received 20% off each time. Oh and U.S. folks, no sales tax on your order! 

Shipping is free with any order over $45 and it's super quick! I usually receive my order within 3 days of ordering....love that!

I have mentioned 3 products already in previous monthly favorite posts: January FavesMarch Faves April Faves, but as mentioned in some of the posts, I think each product deserves it's own mini review/post. My goal is to get each review out by next week and I will link each post below. Until then, I do recommend checking out the site. I don't think you will be disappointed with whatever you try!

*Reviews*
KNU Anti-Aging Face Lift
Organic Lemon Toner
Blue Green Algae Toner
Antioxidant Carrot Multivitamin Serum
Antiox Serum
Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser
Kaolin Clay Mask
Moisture Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...