Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rimmel: Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick #17

Shade #17 is a nice mid-toned pink, perfect for everyday wear. I love pinks like this because they go with any make up look and really require no thought. It is a warmer pink which I usually don't like, but I find this to be very wearable and a great pinky nude.



This color apparently came out as part of the Spring 2012 collection. However, at the Walgreens I purchased it at, it was advertised as a new shade. As many make up brands release in the US first before releasing overseas, Rimmel releases products in the UK first before releasing them here in the states. (Is anyone else waiting for the Apocalips to release here?! Hurry up Rimmel!)





There is also a Spring 2013 line but seeing as we are just getting the Spring 2012 line...who knows when that will show up in stores. The spring lines are still in the black packaging but instead of red font for Kate's name, it's in pink.


There is a bit of floral scent which I mentioned in my last post here: Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipsticks. I wish they would have used the cherry scent like they did for the non-spring line in the black packaging, but it's not overwhelming so I can get over it. I couldn't really find a swatch of this color online, so here it is on my lips:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...