Friday, January 25, 2013

NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

*Product Rave*
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss

 (L-R) Sweet Heart, Perfect, Smokey Look, Tanned,Beige,
 Tea Rose, Doll Pink, Perfect Red, Chandelier, La-La, Crystal Soda


Hands down, NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses are my fav! 

Here's why:

* Affordable (You can find them for $5.50 or less, more info below)
* Wide range of colors (50 to be exact!)
* Smells yummy (To me they smell like cherry candy)
* Not sticky
* Majority of shades have great color pay off

I highly recommend these lip glosses! They are not just great because of the sticker price, they are actually great quality and exceed many high end brands in that area. Definitely top 3 worthy for me among drugstore and high-end combined. Like any make up line, there are always a few shades that don't perform as well as others, but I've been pleased with the majority of the glosses I have used in this line. Some of the shimmery shades like Chandelier and Crystal Soda can be a bit sheer but they still look great layered over lipstick. 

These glosses can be found at Nyxcosmetics.com, Ulta, and my personal favorite: Cherryculture.com. There are other online sites that sell NYX as well but I personally only order my NYX products from cherryculture.com. Not only do they sell these cheaper than the $5.50 retail price, they often have 20% off sitewide sales which is when I make my purchases. So that's a discounted price with an additional 20% off (making these lippies a little under $3.50 each), SCORE! AND right now they are having their sitewide sale through 1/31/13. Use code V20 for 20% off anything on the site!  
*A little warning with cherryculture.com, for some reason their NYX lip gloss swatches are not that great, so I would definitely check the actual NYX site first before making your purchases.* 

xoxo,
Kristina


Now for some swatches:

                                                    (L-R) Sweet Heart, Perfect, Smokey Look, Tanned, Beige

                                      (L-R) Tea Rose, Doll Pink, Perfect Red, Chandelier, La-La, Crystal Soda
           
                                                                     Doe Foot applicator

Here are my absolute favorites worn alone on the lips: 

Beige
 *Horrible name because this gloss is not beige at all. It's a perfect pinky nude*


Doll Pink 


Perfect Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...