Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SinfulShine At Sea

Previously I reviewed VIP from the SinfulShine line and mentioned that I wanted to try a few more to see if the formula was the same in all of them. Lucky for me, I had received At Sea in my Influenster box to test out. I'm so glad I did, because I absolutely love it!

Almost every negative I had mentioned in my review (which you can read here), was the complete opposite with At Sea! The formula was so much better with this color. It was almost opaque in 1 coat, the formula wasn't too thick, dried in a reasonable amount of time, and it lasted a few days without chipping! I also like that I can get away with not having to put a top coat on because these polishes dry with a nice shine finish.

I definitely have my eye on a few more colors that I need to add to my collection!

At Sea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...