Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wet n Wild Haul with Swatches!

Last week Wet n Wild was 40% off at Walgreens and Rite Aid, so naturally this happened:


I'm a big fan of Wet n Wild's megalast polishes and lipsticks and at 40% off, saying they are a steal is an understatement! I've also never tried anything from the Fergie line aside from the polishes, so I picked up a few of her lipsticks as well.


I picked up 3 megalast polishes and 1 Fergie collection polish to add to my collection. I love the brush on these polishes (they are just like Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure brush).  They are wider brushes that are cut to match the shape of your cuticle which makes applying polish a breeze. The formula on these polishes are also great! With the 40% off, the megalast polishes came out to $1.19 a piece and the Fergie polish was $2.39! *Not shown below is a wild shine polish in Black Creme which I purchased for nail art and it was $0.69...score!

L-R: Candy-licious, I Red a Good Book, Bite the Bullet, Fergalicious


I purchased 4 Megalast lipsticks which I was really excited about because all these colors were new to me! I know they aren't new colors, but I hadn't seen them in my local drugstore before so I was happy to get them and on sale! With the 40% off, these came out to $1.19 a piece which is just crazy for how pigmented they are! To read my original review on this product, click here.



Last but not least, I purchased 3 lipsticks from the Fergie Center Stage Collection. These were completely new to me so I was excited to try these out! With the sale, these came out to $2.39 a piece. To read how I  thought these compare with the megalast line, click here.



I'm so glad Wet n Wild has stepped their game up over the past couple of years. I've said it before, but they have some stand out products for ridiculously low prices. Even without a sale, these are some of the most affordable make up products you can find in drugstores today. Luckily, Wet n Wild is on sale at least once a month though (at least in Cali)! So just to recap: that's 5 polishes and 7 lipsticks all for $18.58 before tax! Now that's some smart shopping!

*Direct shopping links provided via ShopSense*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...