I can't believe it, the day has finally come.
I'm in love with an affordable version my beloved Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Eyeliner!!! Ringing in at a nice $6.99, Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is all that and then some!
I received this liner in my September Glam bag and I was sooo excited because I have been wanting to try this liner out for awhile. The only place I know you can purchase Jesse's Girl Cosmetics other than their website is at Rite Aid, and my local Rite Aid's never carry the liner. Thanks again IPSY, you rock!
What I love:
- Brush tip can apply liner super thin or thick
- True Black color-You can apply this over and over on the same line and the liner doesn't fade or become patchy. Just intense black color!
- Great staying power- Does not fade or budge for at least 12 hours on me
- Waterproof- Sometimes my eyes water due to allergies, and this stuff stays put!
- Dries quickly- When you have small eyes like mine aka no lid space, it's imperative that a liner doesn't take forever to dry. I hate when I open my eyes only to find liner on my lid and I have to re-do my eye make up.
- No pressure is required to get intense color. Just the slightest touch, and the liner applies pigment rich color.
As far as cons go, I really can't think of one. The only thing I will say is if you are used to a firmer felt tip marker style liner, there is a bit of a learning curve to use this one. Like the description says on their website, this liner is a Japanese-calligraphy style brush, so there is more give and and the slightest movement will make a mark on the skin. If you have less of a steady hand, I could see this being a bit difficult to use. I say, just commit, and wing that liner!