Thursday, May 9, 2013

UPDATE: Essence Eyeliner Pen



Almost a month ago, I posted a review on the Essence Eyeliner Pen. Since that review, I have ordered a new one from Ulta.com and tested the pen out again. I can confidently say I finally have a final verdict on this product!

So how did this pen fare?

Put the champagne away, there isn't gonna be a celebration. 

So the first couple of days using the pen was great. Easy to use, extremely black, and it reminded me yet again why I liked the pen so much. Then day 4 or 5 came around and the pen started drying out again. It was to the point that I could line one eye fine but then I would have to put the cap back on, wait a couple minutes, and then use it for my second eye. I was so bummed. I only use the pen once per day, so for the pen to dry out that quickly is ridiculous. 

So even for $2.99, this product is a waste of money. Even the ELF eyeliner pen lasts almost a month before drying out and you can get that for $1! 

I definitely would not recommend this pen and the search for an inexpensive Stila Eyeliner dupe continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...