Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NYX Slim Lip Pencil


Whoa! It's been a hot minute since my last post so I decided to do another swatch post to get my blog ball rolling again. I noticed that my post on the NYX Mega Shine lip gloss has probably received the most hits thus far so I thought I'd do a post on their lip pencils.

NYX lip pencils are some of my favorites because they are super affordable and they offer a wide range of colors (60!). They aren't the creamiest formula nor do they tug on the lips so they live somewhere in that middle area. They have great pigmentation and can definitely be worn alone as an all over lip color which is how I like to use them. As far as lasting power, I can get a few hours of wear before I have to reapply again.

They retail for $3.50 which is a freaking steal and you can find them even cheaper from cherryculture.com which is where I purchase them. I mentioned this in the lip gloss post here: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss.

Nude Pink and Natural are hands down my most used lip liners in general...they go with everything and are a must have! I also highly recommend Bloom if you like to rock hot pink/magenta lips (umm, who doesn't?!) Ok, enough with the words, here are the swatches of the pencils I own (pics taken in natural sunlight):











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...