Sunday, July 14, 2013

Walgreens Beauty Sample Box: Glamour Recharge


To receive a Walgreens Beauty Sample Box, you can read my last post to find out how. As I mentioned in my last post, I picked out my box in February but just received it a few days ago. Definitely way over the suggested 6-8 weeks arrival time! It's free so it doesn't really matter but if you have signed up for one and are wondering where it is, I'm sure it's coming...it just might take almost 5 months to receive it!



Out of the choices at the time, I chose the Glamour Recharge Box. Keep on reading to see what was inside!

Upon opening the box, this is what it looked like:


It came with 6 samples and a coupon book filled with $15 worth of coupons for both women & men's beauty related products.


Inside the Box:
Coupon Book


Such a nice perk and for free! Good job Walgreens! I'm looking forward to my next box which I just picked out...so I guess I'll be posting that in about 5 months ;) Stay Tuned!

*Links to products provided via Shopsense. Read Disclaimer for more info*

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...